Senior Production Supervisor
Job ID: JOB-12587
Senior Production Supervisor – Indiana, US
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
As a Sr Production Supervisor, you will drive innovation and continuous improvement using your talents to transform patient outcomes. Partner with your team to create solutions for manufacturing challenges, and enhance quality, cost, and delivery of medical devices for patients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of a core team concept comprised of Production Supervisor, Quality Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer. While Quality Engineer and Manufacturing as not direct reports of the Production Supervisor, the production supervisor should be seen as guiding the triad direction.
- Drive Innovation and change by communicating on key business initiatives and promoting employee engagement and specifically act as a lean deployment leader.
- Supervise, lead and coach a group of product builders, technicians and production trainers. Production floor focus including performance management, new hire on-boarding and cross-training.
- Meet quality objectives by ensuring compliance to quality systems and partner with Quality function as necessary.
- Develop and achieve production plans, proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Develop and communicate departmental goals in order to achieve effective core 5 metric performance and administer the Employee Incentive Program.
- Investigate root cause(s) of non-conformances (i.e. NCMR, audit, etc.), identify and execute corrective actions by expected completion date(s).
- Work closely with cross-functional groups to develop continuous improvement plans (i.e. engineering, calibration, materials management, equipment engineering and quality) in order to achieve plant and departmental objectives.
- Provide leadership and consistently adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure integrity of data systems (i.e. Kronos, SAP, LMS, TRS, PDM, etc.).
- Will supervise or coach direct labor operators and technicians. Trains and/or provides work direction to technicians and manufacturing personnel.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
What we’re looking for in you: Required qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prior Production/Manufacturing experience
- MUST have full working rights in the US / H1-B Visa
- Medical Device or regulatory environment experience
- Prior Production Supervisor experience
- Prior people leadership experience
For further information on this role in Indiana, USA, please contact Anna McGowan on 00353864667369 / firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…