Our client a leading medical device company is recruiting for a Senior Program Manager for one of the Galway sites. The Senior PM will have the have the opportunity to work with highly skilled teams passionate for success and driven in the pursuit of the company mission, to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. This role has a unique opportunity for the right candidate to take their place amongst the leadership team and help shape the direction of modern interventional treatment within one of the fastest growing businesses in medical devices.
You will have the opportunity to guide engineering innovation at the forefront of interventional treatment, developing never before seen heart valve devices and more.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Manage the development and implementation process of a company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Review status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Monitor the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assess project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Requires a Bachelor degree) and minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience.
- Requires broad management knowledge to lead project teams in one department.
- Typically has mastery level knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with broad understanding of other areas within the job function.
- The ideal candidate would be an experienced program management professional in the area of operations engineering.
- Experience of merger & acquisition activities would be an advantage.
For further information on this Senior Program Manager role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.