Senior Project Administrator
Senior Project Administrator
Job ID: JOB-13418
Senior Project Administrator – 4 day week
“A company is only as good as their people” – HERO Directors
We believe that great people make great companies and we are looking to attract a very talented Senior Project Administrator to join our great team of people and culture in HERO.
HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency. Our most recent accolades include winning “Agency of the Year 2019″ & “Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals” for the last four years with the NRF (National Recruitment Federation).
Our business is about ‘finding the best in people’ by delivering exceptional talent to our valued clients.
We are a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach.
We are currently looking to hire a fulltime Senior Project Administrator to support our growing business onsite in our Galway offices. The right person for us will really enjoy taking big picture thinking and strategy and making it happen through excellent project administration and implementation.
- The main objective of this role is to oversee and bring closure to the projects and initiatives within the business through stakeholder management, organising project tasks, timelines, and administrative follow through to completion.
- This position is a valued and important role in our business. The successful person will have visibility into the inner workings of the entire organisation along with our strategic aims and objectives. They will be capable of handling many tasks, projects and complex matters, on behalf of the Directors with maximum efficiency and within timelines.
- The role will involve liaising with company stakeholders, suppliers, team members to ensure the follow through and completion of the company vision through project breakdown and execution. This involves seeing projects through to completion and helping the Directors have full visibility on deadlines and pressing issues.
- In this role, you will act as the first point of contact for multiple projects, dealing with all correspondence, timelines, tasks and responsibilities surrounding the project objective and outcome.
- Key to the position of Senior Project Administrator will be the ability to keep full visibility on a number of new and ongoing projects and be the project owner bringing about their closure within the deadlines assigned.
- The person in this role will answer complex questions around the business or project that may require additional research and follow-up.
- They will be responsible for anticipating and coordinating projects/assignments along with gathering and preparing data in preparation of upcoming projects, meetings, identifying future needs to complete projects.
- This person will make decisions using independent judgment under only general guidelines.
- They will be capable of translating thoughts into documents (letters/memos/presentations, etc.); uses existing material; ensures document is logical and complete as well as accurate in grammar and spelling; makes suggestions for improvements in existing communications.
- They will manage work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals where appropriate; provides guidance to peers as necessary regarding proprietary information.
- The position will require someone who is talented in the drafting of reports and presentations.
- Key to our Senior Project Administrator role will be the supporting, problem solving and troubleshooting of issues bringing resolution and ideally closure before reaching the Directors of the business.
- This role offers plenty of variety; so this position will require high levels of experience with prioritising workloads to sometimes conflicting deadlines – delivered with a professional and can do approach.
- Valuable to this role will be the ability to overcome daily challenges potentially facing the Directors through the astute and clever initiative of the Senior Project Administrator.
The person best suited to our Senior Project Administrator role:
Project Management and Coordinating ability that comes naturally to the person. They bring an ease in handling multiple tasks and projects. They are naturally organised and bring structure, planned processes to work and enjoy the planning, overseeing and achievement of projects. The ability to apply frameworks and methodologies throughout the lifecycle of a project is an essential quality in this person.
Excellent Interpersonal skills with the natural ability to interact and communicate easily with anyone in or outside the company, at any level. They will possess a calmness and professionalism while meeting the different expectations in a busy working environment.
Discretion and loyalty is a fundamental ‘must have skill’. Demonstrating discretion – coupled with trustworthiness and reliability – while staying focused on the task.
Organizational skills is a key attribute for our Senior Project Administrator. They will be well organised and detailed oriented. They will bring order to chaos.
Multitasking skills will be a soft skill widely used; dealing with many deadlines that demand and require immediate attention will be something they have much experience in.
Resourcefulness will be an intangible, instinctive ability that the Senior Project Administrator will need to have. It is about being able to make the impossible possible by anticipating and taking appropriate action and using all the available resources at hand to find the best solution.
Problem Solving skills are key for this position. This senior person will be required to take and complete problems and resolve them in structured way. They will implement ways to avoid reoccurrence.
The Skills & Experience
- All of the above under “The Person” plus
- + 5 years’ experience working at a senior level of Project Management and Administration. You will need to be able to demonstrate proven experience in a fast paced working environment at a Senior level role with a track record of success in organising and maintaining excellent systems and management of projects
- Remarkable attention to detail and highly motivated to work on their own initiative
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent Problem Solving and Trouble Shooting skills
- An exceptional organiser who has extensive experience in bring closure to projects
For further information on this role with HERO, please contact Michelle Kilcar on 0868347871/091730022 or email Michelle@hero.ie.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Project Administrator
|mobile||+353 86 834 78 71|
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Manufacturing Engineer II
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13512 Manufacturing Engineer Location: Cork Permanent Are you an engineer with a passion for working with…
Junior CSV Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13511 Junior CSV Engineer We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior CSV Engineer. This individual…
Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13482 Senior Quality Systems Engineer We are speaking with experienced Quality Systems Engineer about the exciting…