Our client a leading pharmaceutical company located in Count Mayo is recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer to join the team.
This role will involve the responsibility of the delivery of new processing equipment to site based on planned timelines and scope. Processing equipment includes autoclaves, vial processing line, lyophilisers, isolators and stopper processing equipment.
- Delivery of necessary and significant upgrades to existing processing equipment ensure that equipment remain compliant to cGMP and EHS requirements.
- Provide leadership in developing project strategy for the facility.
- Engagement with other senior managers in the facility to ensure that there is close cross-departmental alignment.
- Participate in plant wide Quality system.
- Process GTW records for work on critical systems or deviations from critical systems.
- Participate in plant wide EHS program.
- Adherence to all site / corporate policies.
- Accountability for E&T team aligned to the company, ensuring that team have no overdue training items / GTW actions / EHS actions / etc.
- Oversight of E&T projects ensuring that project scope is delivered within agreed timeline and budget.
- Manage project cash flow and set up and management of PO’s.
You will be accountable to
- Provide leadership in the development of an annual project master schedule. Delivery of projects based on planned timelines and scope. Management of capital budget for building.
- Ensure team maintain in compliance with cGxP requirements. All GTW records are processed within required timelines, training records are maintained and up to date. Engagement with site quality initiatives (e.g. quality interventions. Etc.).
- Keep abreast of current engineering best practice working with the cross-functional team to develop a plan to close any potential gaps. Provide support for audit preparation, direct audit interaction and involvement in audit responses.
- Support and comply with internal EHS requirements, procedures and policies. Ensure continued conformance to the EMS within the department. Achieve the companies stated quality objectives through continuous improvement efforts and conformance to quality standards. Attend Departmental and AEPX meetings and participation in any Quality and Safety initiatives
Education, Experience and Skills
- Establishing excellent working relationships with all functions within the business unit and QA team.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and oral. Articulate the quality requirements in a clear, concise and persuasive manner.
- Panning & Organising: excellent analytical skills. Ability to plan and schedule.
- Ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities whilst providing a viable solution.
- Able to work in a fast, dynamic, environment whilst being able to adjust readily to meet unexpected constraints.
- Drive, high energy, maturity, and ability to work under pressure and deliver results; get things done (an action-oriented approach); overcome obstacles.
- Receptive to the ideas of others and welcome and accept constructive feedback, display humility where appropriate.
- Other requirement (i.e. travel)
For further information on this Senior Project Engineer in Mayo please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.