Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Engineer for their site.
The role is to support the continuous development and implementation of the Cell Operating System (COS) whilst providing ongoing leadership, coaching and support to the organisation in the operation of the COS sub systems and the associated culture change.
- You will drive MOS/COS Culture Change, leading, advocating and influencing change whilst driving process and systems excellence.
- Responsible for providing leadership, coaching and mentoring on the development of Lean/MOS Principles, Systems and Tools in line with the Cell Operating System.
- You will be responsible for guiding, coaching and supporting the conversion of workflows to COS including appropriate stabilization efforts. Through this workflow transformation activity you will passionately lead, advocate and champion the pursuit of the COS Target Conditions.
- Your role will involve the development and implementation of Connected COS systems incorporating appropriate Flow/Pull connections across the value stream. Through hands on immersion and learning at the Gemba, you will drive the development of the Cell Operating System through Systems Thinking in the pursuit of the next level of everybody everyday improvement.
- This role will involve developing A3/DMAIC problem solving competency of the organisation whilst providing 6 sigma tools and methodology support in the resolution of key business issues.
- Finally, this role will involve the provision of Policy Deployment advice and guidance to enable the organisation achieve its Quality, Service and Cost goals.
- Qualified person to min degree Level 8 in Engineering or Business with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experienced in Systems Thinking and Coaching with a deep understanding of and passion for MOS Principles and Cell Operating System.
- A proven track record in using and coaching A3/DMAIC with ability to see beyond the presenting issue through clear, concise, structured thinking is an advantage.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are innovative by nature, comfortable at implementing significant change with excellent interpersonal and people skills.
For further information on this Senior Project Engineer role in Galway please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval