Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Engineer for their site.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the new product development procedures.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Will select components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements. Work with quality engineers to develop component specific testing and inspection protocols.
- May lead/support capital acquisition activity from specifying equipment, contract negotiation, Installation and validation.
- Will analyse equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis. Lead and/or participate in process review meetings.
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
- Complete capability studies for in process inspection and generate subsequent Inspection documentation.
- Conduct MSA studies for new products and new processes.
- Provide training for manufacturing team members.
- Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures.
- Review and approval of validation documentation.
- All other duties as assigned,
What are we looking for?
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with 2 or more years’ experience or a related master’s degree
- Proven track record of working in a team based environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognise good ideas.
- Innovative thinker - should be able to envisage new and better ways of doing things
- Experience in executing complex problem solving techniques related to manufacturing/design technical issues. Good instincts and sound judgement for mechanical and structural design.
- Good understanding of Design for Manufacturing (DFM), related statistical tools and validation/verification techniques.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex engineering drawings and have the ability to understand geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Certified in validation activities.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial.
- High level of PC Skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
For further information on this Senior Project Engineer role in Limerick please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.