Senior Project Engineer
Job ID: JOB-13182
Senior Projects Engineer
A Day in the Life Of:
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned
- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
Key Skills & Experience
- Dynamic team player. Can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Methodical and experienced in the use of systems for project engineering and project managing.
- Can demonstrate experience and successful track record in project planning and execution and the delivery of projects to meet original scope, schedule, and budget targets.
- Has technical knowledge of automated manufacturing systems and processes. Has a high level of proficiency and experience with MS Project, MS Office (Excel), Data analysis and Lean/Six Sigma.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science/Technology/Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or equivalent)
- 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience, ideally within Operations functions, preferably within the highly regulated Medtech sector.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Ideally, possesses a formal Project Management Certification (PMP, IPMA Level C or equivalent).
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…