Senior Project Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11914
Senior Project Engineer
To provide people management, project management and portfolio management skills to meet business goals and objectives. Ability to coach, supervise and provide direction to a group of project engineers. Builds collaborative relationships through strong teamwork across Equipment engineering and with the organization.
Key Responsibilities People Management:
- Lead, coach and help project team members to execute towards overall project goal(s).
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with cross functional members to drive success of project team members and overall team member contributions.
- Ability to develop cohesive and collaborative cross-functional teams throughout project lifecycle phases.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all team members to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives. Project/Portfolio Management:
- Works with the business units to Identify prioritisation and resourcing needs for assigned projects and activities with supporting cross-functions.
- Develops and implements overall project plan, including cost, schedule, risk and performance and monitors progress against business key objectives and goals.
- Identify prioritisation and resourcing needs for assigned projects and activities with supporting cross-functions.
- Identify, communicate and manage technical challenges and business risks.
- Drive and influence results by acting with speed, agility and adaptability, assigning clear authority and accountability while integrating and aligning efforts across manufacturing sites and cross-functions.
- Provides structured thinking to project team on overall approach and delegates as appropriate.
- Directs and trains key project management processes.
- Leads the team in appropriate decision making through strong judgment and the ability to analyse options and implications.
- Investigate and develop approach/solution to address technical problems with project teams.
- Direct control over activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all team members to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Provide timely communication on project progress updates to all relevant cross-functions and levels within the organization, including presentations to senior leadership.
- Maintains the Site portfolio system ensuring that all major projects are captured and resourced. Communications and Reviews:
- Responsible for team and cross-functional communications;
- Liaison between the team and the business Units;
- Leads (with assistance) phase and business reviews, project meeting minutes, issues log, metrics, and other key communications. Process Management:
- PLCP lifecycle knowledge to deliver and maintain high quality and high impact deliverables.
- Knowledge of quality system use for the creation and continued compliance of products.
- Actively reviews policy and practice improvements to drive functional excellence.
- Influences cross-functional systems effectiveness.
- Financial management, including budget, forecast, and strategic plan input and preparation. Quality System Requirements:
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System. Key Leadership Competencies:
- Strategic Thinking
- Degree qualified in relevant field (HETAC level 8).
- Minimum 5years experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work together with a cross-functional team.
- Strong organization, execution and communication skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within project teams.
- PMP certification preferred but training can be provided.
For further information on this Senior Project Engineer role in Galway, please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…