Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Engineer for their site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead Project Management activities (e.g. project planning, tracking, risk management, communications) within any assigned projects
- Build cross functional project schedules from first principles
- Represent the Project Management function (PMO) on various cross functional teams serving as Project Manager in the execution of the project
- Implement best practice tools and techniques in project management within operations
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to drive better execution of Operations projects
- Keep Stakeholders and key Sponsors abreast of organizational capacity constraints and portfolio risks
- Contributes occasionally as leader of crisis teams chartered with getting projects back on track
- Operates as a role model by striving for continuous improvement and being an agent for change
- Manage changing priorities on projects through effective schedule management and deployment of PM methodologies
- Candidates must be capable of leading and driving projects/sub-projects as necessary
- Support the overall project management infrastructure (metrics, reporting, administration, business review etc.)
- A minimum of NFQ level 8 in engineering, science or related discipline.
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience in PMO or project management function.
- Good team skills with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Excellent verbal communication, organisational, presentation and leadership skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS project, MS office
- Minimum 3-5 years? experience working in project management environment.
- Executes: Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions and results. Aligns team, allowing people to move quickly in a coordinated fashion.
- Clear Thinking: Translates complexity into simplicity and articulates clearly. Creates and communicates a clear strategy/plan and demonstrates good judgment.
- Inspires Others: Authentic and sets a vision that inspires performance and engages others. Has infectious enthusiasm, seeks and values different perspectives and ideas to foster an inclusive work environment.
- Driven to Win: Passionate and driven, makes tough decisions in difficult situations. Results-oriented with the ability to rapidly prioritise and effectively determine the best course of action.
- Compliance & Integrity: Promotes and practices a culture of integrity, ethics and compliance with laws and policies. Champions implementation of compliance policies, training and monitoring programs. Expeditiously takes appropriate actions when problems occur.
For further information on this Senior Project Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval