Telephone: 086 3073779
Senior Project Engineer/Analyst - Enterprise Excellence Group
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Senior Project Engineer/Analyst - Enterprise Excellence Group for their site.
Duties as Senior Project Engineer/Analyst - Enterprise Excellence Group:
- You will drive MOS/COS Culture Change, leading, advocating and influencing change whilst driving process and systems excellence.
- You will be responsible for providing leadership, coaching and mentoring on the development of Lean/MOS Principles, Systems and Tools in line with the Cell Operating System.
- You will be responsible for guiding, coaching and supporting the conversion of workflows to COS including appropriate stabilization efforts.
- Through this workflow transformation activity you will passionately lead, advocate and champion the pursuit of the COS Target Conditions.
- Your role will involve the development and implementation of Connected COS systems incorporating appropriate Flow/Pull connections across the value stream.
- Through hands on immersion and learning at the Gemba, you will drive the development of the Cell Operating System through Systems
- Thinking in the pursuit of the next level of everybody everyday improvement.
- This role will involve developing A3/DMAIC problem solving competency of the organisation whilst providing 6 sigma tools and methodology support in the resolution of key business issues.
- Finally, this role will involve the provision of Policy Deployment advice and guidance to enable the organisation achieve its Quality, Service and Cost goals.
- We are looking for a qualified person to min degree Level 8 in Engineering or Business with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- You are experienced in Systems Thinking and Coaching with a deep understanding of and passion for MOS Principles and Cell Operating System.
- A proven track record in using and coaching A3/DMAIC with ability to see beyond the presenting issue through clear, concise, structured thinking is an advantage.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are innovative by nature, comfortable at implementing significant change with excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees outlining the actions and behaviors we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
For further information on this Senior Project Engineer/Analyst - Enterprise Excellence Group role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.