Our client a global medical device company is recruiting for a Senior Project Lead role in Cork . The successful candidate will manage the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with SQA to develop and execute project quality plans.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more junior project leaders in project management processes and techniques.
- Participates in external project management organizations, conferences and seminars to keep current with industry best practices in project management by joining professional associations and implementing a professional development plan with focus on project management.
- Level 8 requirement in a relevant qualification with 3/4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience of leading/working in larger scale projects. Responsible for delivering key elements of the project.
- Ability to work with and influence all functions and key stakeholders within the organisation.
- Ideally PM certified.
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external to the organisation.
- Team performer with proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
For further information on this Project Lead role in Cork please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.