Senior Project Lead
Job ID: JOB-11981
Senior Project Lead:
Our client a leading medical device company located in Clonmel is recruiting for a Program Manager to join their team.
A Senior Project Lead, responsible for leading cross-functional projects owned by the Operations PMO team including Sustaining Projects, New Product Commercialisations, Transfers & Acquisitions and Complex Operations Projects.
- Prepares a Project Management Plan incorporating Scope, Schedule, Cost, Risk, Resources etc. by using project management methodologies and by working with appropriate functions to understand effort needed
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Fosters collaboration and knowledge sharing with key project contacts both on-site and off-site.
- Participates in external project management organizations, conferences and seminars to keep current with industry best practices in project management by joining professional associations; shares project management knowledge and advances site PMO efforts.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Level 8 Qualification required in a relevant discipline.
- 3 years+ experience in working on / leading Projects.
- PMBOK knowledge or PMP Certification is an advantage
- Proven experience of leading a project team to deliver project goals successfully.
- Ability to work with and influence all functions and key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external to the organisation.
- Team performer with proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
For further information on this Project Manager role in Clonmel please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…