Senior Project Lead
Job ID: JOB-11616
Senior Project Lead Our client a leading medical device manufacturing MNC is recruiting for Senior Project Lead to be based in the Cork site. The purpose of the role is to Project Manage the implementation of manufacturing processes for company’s products from early development stages through to launch and commercialisation. Lead cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products and services. This role is commutable from Kerry and Tipperary Key Responsibilities: Responsibilties:
- Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with SQA to develop and execute project quality plans.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more junior project leaders in project management processes and techniques.
- Participates in external project management organizations, conferences and seminars to keep current with industry best practices in project management by joining professional associations and implementing a professional development plan with focus on project management. Educational & Qualifications Requirements:
- Level 8 Qualification required in a relevant discipline.
- 3/4 years experience in a regulated environment.
- Demonstrated experience of leading/working in larger scale projects. Responsible for delivering key elements of the project.
- Ability to work with and influence all functions and key stakeholders within the organisation.
- Proven experience of leading a project team.
- Ideally PM certified.
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external to the organisation.
- Team performer with proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
For further information on this Senior Project Lead role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…