Our client, a medical device company based in Germany are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager for their site. This role is Located in Germany is 40 minutes south of Stuttgart
- The project team consists of 7 people.
- The ideal candidate will have strong Project Management ideally with medical devices experience.
- This role requires the candidate to have R&D and Process Experience
- They are remediating Quality Systems ? working on capas, design changes ect
- The successful Candidate will be managing 8 projects simultaneously
- Really strong project management experience
- A minimum of 7/8 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent manufacturing engineering environment is essential.
- A proven track record of managing teams to successfully deliver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated capability to communicate to external stakeholders
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and complete tasks to a defined timeline.
- Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Excellent Planning & Organizing Skills
- Expert knowledge of lean manufacturing processes
For further information on this Senior Project Manager role in Germany please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval