Contact: Caroline Kingston
Telephone: 086 8395533
Senior Project Manager - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager for their site on a contract basis.
The role is responsible for the proper execution of large multi-disciplinary capital compliance and capacity expansion and equipment replacement projects.
- Manage the projects in accordance with company objectives.
- To ensure health and safety of all internal and external employees working on his projects and that there is no impact as to quality.
- Responsible for execution of the projects.
- That all current legal standards, GMP and compliance are met.
- Ensures that the excellent interdepartmental relationships are maintained with all other Company depts.
- Monitors and coaches the project team members to ensure that this objective is met.
- Maintain a continual focus on cost awareness.
- Manage project expense and capital budgets.
Experience and Education
- Education – 3rd Level degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- Relevant courses in GMP, Project Management, process/design excellence and personnel management.
- Experience to be not less than 10 years in industry.
- Highly focused
- Excellent communicator
Top 3 essential skills/requirements for the role.
- Project Management Manufacturing Engineering
- Regulated Environment
- Min 7-10 years’ experience
Frequent international communication and team work through conference calls
Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
Strong leadership skills and able to motivate teams is a must
Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
Quick learner, motivated self-starter
Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
Additional PMI certification is a plus
For further information on this Senior Project Manager role in Limerick please contact Caroline Kingston 086 8395533/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval