Contact: Niamh Hlubek
Telephone: 086 8168298
Senior Project Manager - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager for their site on a contract basis.
- Deliver MDR Project across all global sites
- Drive process improvements/capacity increases through New technology/equipment introductions
- Competent in validation requirements on new equipment introductions/processes/process changes
- Identify capital spend budget requirements and manage budget for process improvements.
- Preparation of all relevant manufacturing specifications.
- Identify and lead cost and technical improvements under the Global continuous improvement program.
- Provide key inputs and leadership into transformational process developments.
- Project Management - provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Look for breakthrough technologies to reduce manufacturing cost or lead-time.
Key Competencies Required
Excellent proven record of Project Management skills.
Experienced in project budget control
Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
Flexible work ethic.
Strong influencing skills.
Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Problem Solving skills – to assist in maintaining project progress and on design issues.
Decision Making – required to make decisions on technical issues.
Degree of responsibility – must be capable of taking direction and taking responsibility and ownership for systems.
Excellent planning & organisation skills.
Extent of confidentiality - discretion is essential in view of contact with outside parties, product development strategies, regulatory and sales information.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline, with 3+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to lead significant projects to completion, on time and within budget
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions
For further information on this Senior Project Manager role in Cork please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval