Telephone: 086 8395531
Senior Project Manager - Value Stream Management
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager for their site.
- The Senior PM consultant is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects within the Value Stream Management organization of Product Management within the company.
- The position will require leading multiple complex projects, prioritized by the Value Stream Leaders and the Senior Leadership team, within the various Therapeutic Areas of Product Management.
- This role requires a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively with cross-functional teams.
- One that can demonstrate experience in the successful delivery of multiple projects (transfers. Launches, product changes from planning through to closeout.
- One that possess leadership, people management skills have a high level of proficiency and experience in project management.
- Be highly focused and inner-directed to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of projects in accordance with defined objectives.
- Well organised and resourceful and will do what it takes to get the job done on time.
- The Project Manager serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Stream Leader(s), executes his/her respective projects in-line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business related results.
- The Project Manager shall lead specific Product Tech transfer, LCM (Life Cycle Management) and launch projects within the VSM PMO project portfolio to execute at a minimum the key activities and deliverables listed in the table below.
- Previous Pharma Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Team Leadership
- Technical Transfer knowledge
- Product Launch knowledge
- Regulatory Knowledge
- Complex Project Planning & Team coordination
- Stakeholder Management
- Crisis Management
- Risk Management
- Problem Solving
- Financial Management & Budgeting
- Decision Making
- Excellent communication skills
- Change Management
- Experience with Change Controls
- Experience with Quality Systems
Non-Technical Skills and Additional Details
- Lead and Complete Project Scoping phase
- Approved Project Scope and Business Case
- Approved project through LCM Governance
- Initiated and Approved project in Instantis
- Approved Project Charter
- Lead and Complete Planning phase
- Cross-functional team kick-off
- Detailed project plan with milestones
- Risk Action Plan with recommendations
- Approved Change Control in Trackwise
- Risk Mitigation report with recommendations
- Lead and Complete Execution Phase
- Execution of detailed deliverables in Project Plan
- Technical transfer activities
- Lead and Complete the closeout phase
- CC closure
- Action Plan for unapproved markets
- Handover Report
- Lessons Learned (LL)
For further information on this Senior Project Manager role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval