Project Planner – Senior
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Planner - Senior for their site.
Position Description and Responsibilities
- The Project Planner is primarily responsible for the integration of schedules into an overall Master Project Programme and to monitor and report on progress.
- The Project Planner is also responsible for highlighting deviations and variation in project timelines that effect the overall project completion date.
- The Project Planner reports to the relevant Project Manager/Engineer. Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Development of Project Controls procedures
- Integration of supplier/contractor programmes and schedules into Master Project Programme
- Planning, development and maintaining of Master Schedule, Cost & Resource Plans
- Reporting Project Status
- Planning, developing and maintaining Risk Management Plan
- Identifying key activities within the Master Project Plan and reporting of status
- Highlighting in a timely fashion any correct actions required to maintain project schedule.
- Provide data and information to the relevant Project Manager/Engineer
- Liaise with Supplier/Contractors Project Planners to ensure compliance with Master Project Plan.
- Any other Project-specific Reporting and Control Services
Other Skills, Experience and Education
- Degree/Higher Education Certificate in Engineering or associated subject.
- General project planning and control experience (5 years);
- Proficient competence in advanced use of MS:Office and MS:Project 2000 software tools;
- Proven application of various planning methodologies used on Facility Construction and Process Equipment development and integration projects
For further information on this Project Planner – Senior role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval