Contact: Caroline Kingston
Telephone: 086 8395533
Senior Project Planner - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Planner for their site on a contract basis.
- The Project Planner is primarily responsible for the integration of schedules into an overall Master Project Programme and to monitor and report on progress.
- The Project Planner is also responsible for highlighting deviations and variation in project timelines that effect the overall project completion date.
- The Project Planner reports to the relevant Project Manager/Engineer. Primary Tasks and Responsibilities Development of Project Controls procedures
- Highly Proficient in MS Office – in particular with MS Project or similar scheduling application
- Experience in formal project management environment essential. Project Management qualification desirable but can be compensated with experience
- Must have proven good communication skills working in a multi-functional environment
- Integration of supplier/contractor programmes and schedules into Master Project Programme
- Planning, development and maintaining of Master Schedule, Cost & Resource Plans
- Reporting Project Status
- Planning, developing and maintaining Risk Management Plan
- Identifying key activities within the Master Project Plan and reporting of status
- Highlighting in a timely fashion any correct actions required to maintain project schedule.
- Provide data and information to the relevant Project Manager/Engineer
- Liaise with Supplier/Contractors Project Planners to ensure compliance with Master Project Plan.
- Any other Project-specific Reporting and Control Services
Other Skills, Experience and Education
Degree/Higher Education Certificate in Engineering or associated subject.
General project planning and control experience (+5 years);
Proficient competence in advanced use of MS:Office and MS:Project 2000 software tools;
Proven application of various planning methodologies used on Facility Construction and Process Equipment development and integration projects
For further information on this Senior Project Planner role in Limerick please contact Caroline Kingston 086 8395533/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval