Our client, a pharma company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Scheduler for their site.
The ELM CoE (Equipment Lifecycle Management Centre of Excellence) is currently looking for a Project Scheduler/Project Manager to develop, monitor & maintain schedules and manage the project for the Windows 10 remediation (including the other major interdependencies of Empower 3 FR4 implementation, SDMS/CB implementation, iLABS & LES/LME Migration in our 21 Labs
- Prepare and facilitate interactive planning and schedule review sessions with the 21 Labs
- Produce project schedule based the input of the 21 LABs (the available resources, the availability of the instruments and other interdependencies as the implementation of Empower3 FR4, SDMS/CB and iLABs)
- Publish variance reports and schedule showing planned versus actual
- Analyse and publish critical path activities
- Publish daily and weekly look ahead schedules
- Routine progress updates with all stakeholders
- Integrate a variety of schedules and information from Microsoft Project
- Resource load schedule by all disciplines
- Management of the overall project in the EMEA region after the project kick-off (after sign off of initial integrated project plans for all 21 labs)
- Management of leveraging activities to reduce workload & cost
- Should have General project planning, control and managing experience (5-10 years)
- Must have advanced skill level in MS Project/Primavera P6 (analysis of Baselines, Predecessors / Successors, Dependencies, Critical path, Earned value, Lag, Float, Constraints, S Curves etc)
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics Engineering/Mechatronics or Equivalent
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience within Electronics Manufacturing Environment (ideally Automotive Electronics)
- NI LabView and TestStand Experience with Certification considered beneficial.
- Software Programming Skills – C, C++, Batch programming or similar.
- General Software Packages skills – Microsoft Office Suite, Minitab, etc.
- Experience with Protocol standards GPIB, RS232, LIN, CAN, Ethernet & WiFi.
- Experience in Video Standards – LVDS, NTSC, Ethernet.
- Experience with Automation equipment (Sensors, I/O, PLC’s, Robotics).
- Experience in document writing is required, i.e. procedures, specifications, reports, etc.
- Experience with CAD packages, CadStar, SolidWorks, etc would be beneficial.
- Experience with In Circuit Test and Principals would be Beneficial.
- Must have excellent debug and problem solving skills.
- Must be capable of generating and understanding Capability and R&R reports.
- Project management skills would be Beneficial.
- Knowledge of DFT/DFM requirements for PCB and Final Assembly Required.
- Mechanical Engineering principles Experience would be Beneficial.
For further information on this Project Scheduler role in Cork please contact Anne-Marie 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval