Our client, a medical device company in Westmeath are currently looking to recruit a Senior Projects Engineer for their site.
- Successfully lead teams to deliver all project requirements associated with cost, time and functionality, ensuring that all KPI targets are achieved;
- Consistently adhere to and champion the use of project management standard practices in the areas of Initiation, Planning, Execution, Controlling and Closing ( PMBOK );
- Prepare User Requirement Specifications (URS ) matching customer needs, Project Charters, Work Breakdown Structures, Capital Expenditure Requests ( CERs ), Project Plans, Site and Factory Acceptance Test Protocols;
- Track and report out on projects using standard identified templates and ensuring all necessary information is available to key Stakeholders, e.g. OpEx Leader, Financial Controller, Engineering Manager;
- Use Six Sigma and Lean principles appropriately to optimise processes, layouts and line ergonomics; Identify cost saving and continuous improvement opportunities which feed into the facility Opex plan.
Skills & Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will possess a minimum Bachelor?s Degree in a Science/Technology/Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or equivalent);
- Minimum of 7 years? work experience in a Project / Process Engineering role within Manufacturing or Engineering Project Management functions, preferably in a Medical Device Manufacturer or equivalent Regulated Industry.
- Proven experience in delivering projects from conception to completion, resulting in significant cost savings and process improvements.
- Strong competency in manufacturing processing and systems
- Proven experience in successfully leading a cross-functional teams
- Sound technical engineering approach to project management and problem solving
- Significant relevant experience in Plastics technology is a definite advantage;
- Candidates should be certified to minimum Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma;
- A formal Project Management Certification ( PMP, IPMA or equivalent )
- Technical knowledge of Automated Systems (Pneumatic, Electro-pneumatic, Robotic)
- Strong understanding and experience of PMBOK process or equivalent for Project Management.
- Working Knowledge and experience of Six Sigma & Lean principles.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills through project and/or functional management.
- Well-developed analytical, numerical and computer skills and the ability to combine hands-on activities with theoretical knowledge and expertise
For further information on this Senior Projects Engineer role in Westmeath please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval