Senior Projects Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Westmeath are currently looking to recruit a Senior Projects Engineer for their site.
- Together, we will change healthcare worldwide. Join us in our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life worldwide. Let's work together to address the universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives, optimize costs and efficiencies, and expand global access. Together, we can make a real difference in the global disparity in care. By providing quality care at the lowest possible cost, we will succeed as a company, and take the future of healthcare Further, Together.
- At our Projects Engineering Department in our company in Westmeath we focus on providing stable, flexible and cost effective solutions to enhance our processes and systems that produce the highest quality products through innovative engineering projects, programs and solutions. Project Engineers are directly involved in planning and executing strategic project programs designed to continuously improve our manufacturing processes, systems, quality and regulatory compliance to the highest standards.
- You will lead strategic projects for the facility. You will be responsible for the planning, management, execution and oversight of the projects assigned, working closely with cross-functional project teams and departments. You will ensure meticulous planning, execution and leadership utilizing standardized systems, processes and templates for project execution and governance and regular reporting on project performance to senior management. You will set and track scope, schedules, budgets, deadlines, deliverables, resources and performance data throughout the project life cycle. You shall work closely with cross functional groups such as R&D, Engineering, Quality, Opex and Manufacturing team members to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
- You will advise senior management of project performance on a consistent basis and on solution responses to potential delays or deviations from original plans.
- We are looking for a qualified person with a minimum Bachelor's Degree level 8 in a Science/Technology/Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or equivalent). Ideally, you should possess a formal Project Management Certification (PMP, IPMA Level C or equivalent). You have a minimum of 5+ year's successful demonstrated experience in project engineering ideally within Operations functions, preferably within the highly regulated tech sector.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You can demonstrate your experience in the successful delivery of multiple projects from conception through to completion, meeting schedules and budgets. You are methodical and are experienced in the use of systems for project engineering and project managing. You can demonstrate your experience in project planning and execution and the delivery of projects to meet original scope, schedule and budget targets. You possess leadership and people management skills in project and/or functional management. You have technical knowledge of automated manufacturing systems and processes. You have a high level of proficiency and experience with MS Project, MS Office (Excel), Data analysis and Lean/Six Sigma.
- You are energetic, self-driven with a tenacious drive for results. You are highly focused and inner-directed to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of projects in accordance with plant KPIs. You can take both logical and creative approaches to problem solving. You have a strong business and financial acumen, analytical, data and systems driven. You are well organised and resourceful and will do what it takes to get the job done on time.
- You have proven leadership ability, approachable and collaborate with others with ease. You are curious and questioning and establish risks and pitfalls to ensure surprises are minimized. You are an effective communicator with all levels of the organisation and comfortable with presenting to senior leadership. You are energised by tough challenges and persevere to achieve the final result, yet are objective and escalate issues early. You can manage and resolve conflict quickly.
- You must be capable of demonstrating the following leadership expectations: Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions, Sets High Standards, Initiates and Leads Change, Instils Operational Excellence, Drives Accountability and Models Ethical Behaviour.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at our company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this Senior Projects Engineer role in Westmeath please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval