Telephone: 087 2197421
Senior Projects Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Westmeath is currently looking to recruit a Senior Projects Engineer for their site.
- You will lead strategic projects for the facility.
- You will be responsible for the planning, management, execution and oversight of the projects assigned, working closely with cross-functional project teams and departments.
- You will ensure meticulous planning, execution and leadership utilizing standardized systems, processes and templates for project execution and governance and regular reporting on project performance to senior management.
- You will set and track scope, schedules, budgets, deadlines, deliverables, resources and performance data throughout the project life cycle.
- You shall work closely with cross functional groups such as R&D, Engineering, Quality, Opex and Manufacturing team members to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
- You will advise senior management of project performance on a consistent basis and on solution responses to potential delays or deviations from original plans.
- We are looking for a qualified person with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a Science/Technology/Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or equivalent). Ideally, you should possess a formal Project Management Certification (PMP, IPMA Level C or equivalent).
- You have a minimum of 5+ year’s successful demonstrated experience in project engineering ideally within Operations functions, preferably within the highly regulated Medtech sector.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You can demonstrate your experience in the successful delivery of multiple projects from conception through to completion, meeting schedules and budgets.
- You are methodical and are experienced in the use of systems for project engineering and project managing.
- You can demonstrate your experience in project planning and execution and the delivery of projects to meet original scope, schedule and budget targets.
- You possess leadership and people management skills in project and/or functional management.
- You have technical knowledge of automated manufacturing systems and processes.
- You have a high level of proficiency and experience with MS Project, MS Office (Excel), Data analysis and Lean/Six Sigma.
- You are highly focused and inner-directed to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of projects in accordance with plant KPIs.
For further information on this Senior Projects Engineer role in Westmeath please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.