Telephone: 086 0449473
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Westmeath
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for: Providing Quality support to processes, materials, and products. Assuring Quality standards are maintained and assist with the implementation of and compliance to the Quality Management program and for supporting company goals, objectives, policies, procedures, quality systems and compliance with regulatory requirements (ISO, FDA, JPAL and other agencies as applicable).
- Liaise with Manufacturing Engineering on the completion of risk assessment, Work Instruction updates, and FMEA’s for any product line extensions, process improvements for new and existing products.
- Review and/or develop and execute facility, software, process and equipment validations and risk management documents.
- Review change controls for validation impact.
- Use knowledge of statistics to assist with validation developments and process improvements
- Provide quality support to Manufacturing Engineering with sampling plans, data processing or analysis for validation for new and existing product lines.
- Assist in the analysis and resolution of problems that may reduce the efficient running of production lines.
- Provide quality support to Manufacturing Engineering with NCMR and CAPA investigation, processing and disposition.
- Ensure continuous compliance for Product Manufacturing, Packaging and Labeling.
- Perform Internal Audits.
- Assist in the development, analysis and improvement of site Quality Metrics.
- Will abide to Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Policies and any relevant other EHS documentation.
- Will comply with all relevant training required and adhere to relevant associated documentation.
- Follow strict adherence to the requirements of CGMP.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
- Act as a Mentor in developing and training staff within the Quality department.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the site strategic objectives?
- Drives changes in procedures and standards to facilitate work efficiency and to maintain quality.
- Active management within Project Teams to identify quality requirements.
- Degree in Engineering or Science or minimum 5 years’ experience in a Medical Device environment.
- 5 years’ experience working in a regulated environment, specifically medical device, FDA or ISO 13485 registered work environments.
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Familiarity with statistical tools such as Pareto charts and trend charts.
- Familiarity with FMEA’s (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) and root cause analysis tools.
- Experience with problem solving techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate highly technical information, both verbally and in writing, to both non-technical and technical associates.
For further information on this Senior Quality Assurance Engineer role in Athlone please contact Orla Crowley Healy on 086 0449473/ Talent@hero.ie
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval