Senior Quality Engineer Consultant
Our client requires a Senior Quality Engineer for a Consultancy role in Germany. This Senior QE is working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior QE
- Provides leadership for quality engineering projects
- Develops and implements corrective/preventative action plans.
- Develop and maintain an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all validation activity is effective and documented in a compliant manner.
- Complete in-depth investigations into customer complaints and implement corrective and preventative actions, as appropriate.
- Identifies critical personnel, gauges, procedures, and materials needed for the completion of new products.
- Ensures that suppliers have necessary information and facilities to deliver quality products and experience in Purchasing Controls, (supplier validation, FAI .etc.), QSR and statistical techniques
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 5 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent manufacturing medical device engineering environment is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of CAPA process (Investigation, IA, RCA, GAP analysis, correction vs. CA/PA) and working knowledge in application of the 21 CFR part 820
- Documentation requirements In FDA regulated industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent Planning & Organizing Skills
If you're free for a quick chat to find out more about this Quality Engineer Consultant job or any other Quality Engineering jobs then please call me on my mobile 0868395533.
If you can't talk during the day, please text me and I can ring you at a time that suits.
I look forward to hearing from you, Cliona O'Malley - Recruitment Consultant Life Sciences Division with HERO Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval