Senior Quality Engineer
Our client a leading medical device manufacturing company requires an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join their team for a permanent job in Cork. This company is growing and developing continuously and is focused on their employees. The Senior QE will be responsible for working within the quality operations team, under minimal supervision, with responsibility for quality related activities
Key Responsibilities of the Senior QE:
- Work closely with operations and the business functions to ensure quality performance of product and processes.
- Oversight and approval of NC & CAPA, activist and mentor in problem solving and root causing activities.
- Lead and participate in the development and improvement of the manufacturing processes for existing and new products.
- Review and approval of change management activities.
- Maintain KPI for monitoring of process quality, perform analysis and interpret trends, take action as necessary.
- Proficient in risk management practices and tools, having high expertise in process risk. Develop and provide input for risk management by identifying opportunities and weaknesses.
- Proficiency in and makes continuous strides towards optimization of inspection methods and sampling. Support First Article Inspections.
- Proficiency in statistical methods and application.
- Participate and interface in internal & external audits with regulatory representatives, providing effective narrative and description of topic of expertise.
- Assist in the development, responsible for review & approval of process and equipment validation/qualification.
- Support manufacturing transfers to other plants/facilities, leading quality activities.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent/ related subject
- 4 or more years of work experience in a quality role
- Previous experience in a regulated environment desirable.
- CQE or equivalent course work / experience desirable.
- Lean Six Sigma training a distinct advantage.
For further information on this Senior Quality Job in Cork please contact Bimi Felix on 091 730022/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval