Senior Quality Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Quality Engineer for their site.
- Within the Plant 2 Quality Department in the company, we focus on supporting and improving the implementation of the Quality System. Our department vision is to strive for improved quality and compliance in all our activities. Senior Quality Engineers are directly involved in developing local department quality strategy, the development of the quality team, and the management of complex investigations and projects
- You will collaborate with cross functional teams to develop project plans that comply with the requirements of the quality system.
- You will be responsible for the coaching and development of Quality team members.
- You will lead and support root because driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- You will anticipate the future competency requirements within the team and develop appropriate training and strategy to support these needs.
- You will develop strategies to ensure the operations environment is "audit ready" at all times.
- You will maintain expert up to date knowledge of developments in regulatory compliance requirements for product design, development, and transfer and commercialization activities.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Third Level Degree (L8) in Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with the ability to be self-directed and to effectively interface with various levels and functions within the organization.
- Ability to recognize, anticipate and innovatively create solutions to issues and problems in a timely manner is desirable.
- Having broad technical expertise and knowledge of interrelated quality function disciplines and a high level of aptitude in QE/QA principles and methodologies is advantageous.
- A good working knowledge of COS and Lean principles would be beneficial.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval