Our client, a global leader within the FMCG industry, are looking to recruit a Senior QE on a permanent basis for their plant in Wexford.
- Facilitate the implementation of an integrated and management system (Food Safety and Quality) to ensure the improvement of quality/operational performance and the development of quality mindset
- Ensuring the necessary training and support is made available to the department and other functional areas. Empower and build self-sufficiency within the area. Train and provide tools to the operational teams.
- Provide guidance and on-going support to facilitate compliance with Quality / Regulatory policies, Food Safety Programs (HACCP) procedures and product specifications.
- Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate policies, procedures and product specifications.
- Continuously improve standards set by facilitating and executing Problem Solving/Problem Solving Group (PSG) activity within the area. Conduct training and periodic assessments to ensure process is being followed.
- Through analysis of Performance Data, identify performance gaps, trends and improvement opportunities. Coordinate the reporting of Quality KPI?s and communicate internally using visual management standards in the area and externally to site management team/stakeholders
- Degree in a Food Science or Science related subject
- 3+ years? experience within a similar role
- Experience in data analytics, statistical process control (SPC).
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
- Robust understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
For further information on this Senior Quality Engineer role in Wexford please contact Nicola O?Connell on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval