Telephone: 086 8395533
Senior Quality Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Senior Quality Engineer for their site.
- As a Senior Quality Engineer, your role and responsibilities will include;
- Directly involved in system development associated with new product uploads/technology transfers and activities outside of routine product releases
- Drive continuous improvement in day to day activities on your own initiative
- Contribute and lead complex investigations associated with sterilisation non-conformances and deviations, using robust root cause analysis tools and in the identification of appropriate corrective action measures
- Develop system to ensure early visibility of change initiatives and new product introductions from across the site, that impact Ster Release processes
- Establish performance metrics/KPI’s and associated visual management systems for Sterile Release area.
- Provide technical input/impact assessment from Ster Release processing perspective for initiatives such as rework campaigns, product conversions, system updates etc
- Lead and support CAPA activities within Sterile Release
- Training relevant personnel on applicable Sterile Release processes
- Coach and develop others to achieve maximum performance
- Support audits and interacting directly with external auditors
- We are looking for a qualified person to Third Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline and desirably with further postgraduate study in Project Management and/or Quality related discipline and a working knowledge of Lean Sigma principles experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with the ability to be self-directed and to effectively interface with various levels and functions within the organization.
- Ability to recognize, anticipate and innovatively create solutions to issues and problems in a timely manner is desirable.
- Having broad technical expertise and knowledge of interrelated quality function disciplines and a high level of aptitude in QE/QA principles and methodologies is advantageous.
- A good working knowledge of process validation requirements would be beneficial.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Senior Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.