Telephone: 086 8395533
Senior Quality Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Senior Quality Engineer for their site.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing processes, procedures and instruction to sustain and improve the Quality Management System.
- Supporting Top Management in the development and implementation of quality systems strategies and objectives.
- Identifying and solving product and process problems
- Supporting various operational / manufacturing groups and suppliers in resolving and preventing quality issues
- Performing quality engineering analysis and responses for corrective/preventive actions
- Working with suppliers, manufacturing, engineering, and other functional areas to assist and verify the implementation and effectiveness of the corrective/preventive actions taken for nonconformance
- Conducting audits and assessments of internal processes and suppliers manufacturing sites
- Developing validation strategies and support the successful execution of same.
- Supporting and representing the site during external regulatory audits.
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs)
- Must be familiar with all aspects and elements of a quality system including but not limited to management responsibility, resource management, product realization and measurement, analysis and improvement processes.
- Knowledge on aspects of quality assurance techniques such as: inspection methods, statistical sampling plans, gauging and test methods concepts, validation, and statistical process control
- Demonstrated technical expertise
- Demonstrates ownership for the integrity of work
- Able to work independently or as part of a team and consider options for completing work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required or an alternative Bachelor’s degree with certification as a Quality Engineer
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Engineering field
- Experience of working in a regulated industry, preferably medical devices.
For further information on this Senior Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.