Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Quality Engineer
for their site.
Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
Act as a member of the Company’s Cork facility quality team. To provide expert QA support to Operations, in ensuring operational goals and objectives are achieved for the plant.
- Supervision, coaching and mentoring of Quality Technicians and Quality Engineers.
- Lead, in conjunction with production and engineering functional Seniors, a production core team to achieve plant targets across Quality, Service and Cost.
- Act as CAPA Mentor ensuring CAPAs identify root cause and effective solutions and are completed in compliance with regulatory and procedural requirements
- Ensure team is focused on appropriate trending, investigation, root causing and corrective action of non-conformances & customer complaints.
- Use problem solving expertise to drive root cause identification for process and product issues
- Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues (e.g. regulatory requirements, statistical techniques, sampling principles).
- Approval of change requests for product, process and quality system changes.
- Identification & utilization of key quality metrics in areas of responsibility to identify improvement opportunities.
- Drive and implement process improvements to ensure predictable processes across all product lines (e.g. Risk Reduction, Yield improvements, Customer complaint reduction, Error proofing, Cost Reduction initiatives, Process Automation activities). Drive and implement plant wide quality system improvements.
- Define process and product validation requirements. Validation protocols and reports approval.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA and TUV).
For further information on this Senior Quality Engineer role in Cork please contact Orla on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.