Senior Quality Engineering job Galway
Are you looking for a great senior quality engineering job in Galway, working with leading edge industry practices with one of Ireland's key medical device manufacturing companies?
My client offers clear progression paths, excellent training & development and competitive compensation and benefits packages for their quality engineering team.
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Quality Engineer for permanent job with a strong track record in manufacturing support with a history of delivering projects.
- Selects appropriate techniques for problem solving and makes solid and consistent Engineering and Quality Assurance recommendations.
- Has the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Participates in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes highest levels of professional QA engineering discipline and rigor.
- Is viewed as a leader in the areas of QSR and ISO/MDD standards within one?s own group, constantly promotion awareness of best industry practices making appropriate decisions on a daily basis using the Quality Engineering Manager/Site QA Director as the final arbitrator on critical quality decisions.
- Reviews and approves operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Champions continuous improvement and innovation
- Gives technical guidance to Quality Engineers, technicians and inspection staff.
- Works with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of Boston Scientific operations and to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- Deals with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of Site and customers should the need arise.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Level 8 in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4/5 years' experience in a similar industry.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
If you're free for a quick chat to find out more about this Senior QE job or any other Quality Engineering jobs then please call me on my mobile 0868395533. If you can't talk during the day, please text me and I can ring you at a time that suits.
I look forward to hearing from you, Cliona O Malley ? Recruitment Consultant Life Sciences Division with HERO Recruitment (email@example.com)
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval