Are you looking for a great quality engineering job in Clare, working with leading edge industry practices with one of Ireland's key medical device manufacturing companies? My client offers clear progression paths, excellent training & development and competitive compensation and benefits packages for their quality engineering team.
My client is seeking a Senior QE for a permanent job with a strong track record in manufacturing support with a history of delivering projects.
If you have??
3+ years' experience working as a Quality Engineer and a degree in Quality or Engineering or Science or Equivalent discipline, take a look below:
- Developing and implementing processes, procedures and instruction to sustain and improve the Quality Management System.
- Supporting Top Management in the development and implementation of quality systems strategies and objectives.
- Identifying and solving product and process problems
- Supporting various operational /manufacturing groups and suppliers in resolving and preventing quality issues
- Performing quality engineering analysis and responses for corrective/preventive actions
- Working with suppliers, manufacturing, engineering, and other functional areas to assist and verify the implementation and effectiveness of the corrective/preventive actions taken for non-conformance.
- Conducting audits and assessments of internal processes and suppliers manufacturing sites
- Developing validation strategies and support the successful execution of same.
- Supporting and representing the site during external regulatory audits.
- Knowledge on aspects of quality assurance techniques such as: inspection methods, statistical sampling plans, gauging and test methods concepts, validation, and statistical process control
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in engineering is required or an alternative Bachelor's degree with certification as a Quality Engineer
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have minimum of 4 years of experience in Quality Engineering field
- Experience of working in a regulated industry, preferably medical devices.
- Demonstrated technical expertise
- Demonstrates ownership for the integrity of work
- Able to work independently or as part of a team and consider options for completing work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you're free for a quick chat to find out more about my client and their Quality Engineering jobs then please call me on my mobile 086 8395533. If you can't talk, text me and I can ring you at a time that suits. I look forward to hearing from you.
Cliona O Malley - Recruitment Consultant Life Sciences Division with HERO Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org)