Senior Quality Engineer
My client a manufacturing company located in Clare requires an experienced Senior Quality Engineer who will have responsibility for the company Quality Management System and provide ongoing support to the manufacturing team in an effort to maximise production quality performance, including identifying root cause, implementing corrective/preventive action on all quality issues in production.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior QE
- Review, update and maintain existing quality management processes and procedures
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to, and all production processes are carried out according to procedures
- Maintain detailed and accurate quality records, data analysis and documentation
- Raise quality profile and operating standards within the business
- Meet quality KPI's on a timely basis
- Investigate, communicate and ensure resolution of quality related issues
- Ensure customers receive highest level of service, in a timely manner
- Strengthen customer relationships, through highest product quality standards
- Where necessary, escalate quality issues to management
- Ensure all staff are fully aware and trained in the relevant in test equipment, quality systems, policies and procedures
- Provide technical guidance and support to quality inspectors, management and production staff
- Ensure quality inspection instruments are accurate and regularly calibrated, tested and audited
- Ensure new product introductions and change controls are effectively managed in accordance with the ISO requirements when appropriate
- Gathers and provides Technical data for technical reviews.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Degree in engineering, material science or technical discipline.
- 3 years' experience working as a Senior Quality Engineer in a manufacturing/engineering
- Good technical knowledge of implementing and maintaining quality systems, policies and procedures to ISO 13485 standards.
- Proficient in industry standard problem solving Tools such as Guage R&R.
- Experience in Metrology is desirable
For further information on this Senior Quality Engineer job in Clare or any other Quality Engineering jobs please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval