Senior Quality Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12368
Senior Quality Engineer
Location: Galway with occasional travel to Shannon site.
Working in Quality Engineering is in big demand right now. We’re looking to speak with experienced Quality Engineers who are looking to work with top global leaders who value their people. This is a great job opportunity in Galway/Shannon for a Quality Engineer who enjoys working on innovative projects, values autonomy in their job and working in a great team. Talk with us about this newly created Quality Engineer job opportunity in Galway/Shannon to find out more.
Responsible for assuring products conform to established requirements and standards through appropriate verification and validation activities. Help develop and implement a strategic plan to achieve Quality excellence. Interacts with many different functional departments, suppliers, and experts outside of the company to implement company Quality goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing solutions to sustain and improve the Quality Management System.
- Working cross-functionally to develop and lead quality systems strategies and objectives.
- Supporting various operational /manufacturing groups and suppliers to achieve the site’s strategic plan.
- Performing quality engineering analysis to identify strategies to prevent quality non-conformances and minimize risk.
- Working with suppliers, manufacturing, engineering, and other functional areas to assist and verify the implementation and effectiveness of the corrective/preventive actions taken for non-conformance.
- Developing validation strategies and support the successful execution of same.
- Supporting and representing the site during external regulatory audits. This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the “essential functions” for purposes of the ADA. Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs)
- Familiar with all aspects and elements of a compliant quality system
- Knowledge on aspects of quality assurance techniques such as: inspection methods, statistical sampling plans, validation, and statistical process control.
- Demonstrated technical expertise, preferably in End of Line operations such as Packaging and Cleaning and operating in a controlled environment.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team and consider options for completing work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality or Engineering field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Engineering field
- Experience of working in a regulated industry, preferably medical devices.
For further information on this role in please contact Mark Wilson on 0860449473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…