|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Senior Quality Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12096
Senior Quality Engineer
I am looking to recruit a Senior Quality Engineer for my client who in an MNC based in Galway for a 12 month FTC. You will demonstrate commitment to the Quality Policy through your daily execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system and complying with regulations governing the quality system.
In this role you will:
- Select appropriate techniques for problem solving and make solid and consistent Engineering and Quality Assurance recommendations.
- Have the responsibility and authority to make decisions related to product quality including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Participate in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under your control.
- Demonstrate and actively promote highest level of professional QA Engineering discipline and rigor.
- Be a leader in QSR, ISO / MDD standards within your group, be constantly aware of best industry practices.
- Have significant expertise in validation engineering and be familiar with all regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Champion continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective within the department from vendor selection through to customer awareness/satisfaction.
- Be an effective team member, be fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and LRP Objectives.
- Work with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of the companiesoperations and help to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- Deals with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of Site and customers should the need arise.
- Provide technical guidance to Quality Engineer, Associate Quality Engineers, technicians and inspection staff.
- Build quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience, ideally within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated environment.
- A thorough working knowledge of Risk Management and Validation techniques.
- Experienced in the application of Six Sigma techniques.
- People management experience desirable.
Familiar with internal auditing process. For further information on this role in please contact Emma Griffin on 086 email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…