Senior Quality Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12583
Senior Quality Engineer
We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Quality Engineers about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
This senior Quality Engineer role offers an opportunity for not only a meaningful career to transform the lives of patients, but you will also develop your leadership skills further through a designated company leadership programme. This exciting new job opportunity is located Galway. Galway, voted “Europe most Friendliest City 2020”! Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Galway and we can talk though if it’s the right job for you.
- Select appropriate techniques for problem solving and make solid and consistent Engineering and Quality Assurance recommendations
- Responsibility and authority to make decisions related to product quality including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Participate in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under your control.
- Actively promote highest level of professional QA Engineering discipline and rigor
- Be a leader in QSR, ISO / MDD standards within your group, be constantly aware of best industry practices.
- Have significant expertise in validation engineering and be familiar with all regulatory requirements
- Review and approve operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Champion continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective within the department from vendor selection through to customer awareness/satisfaction.
- Be an effective team member, be fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and LRP Objectives.
- Work with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts and help to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- Deals with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of Site and customers should the need arise
- Provide technical guidance to Quality Engineer, Associate Quality Engineers, technicians and inspection staff
- Build quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor (Hetac level 8) of Engineering, Sciences or equivalent experience with a minimum of 8 years experience in a healthcare environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Medial Device / Combination Product (Highly regulated enviornment)
- Chemistry background advantageous
- Experience of new product introduction
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of product design
- People management experience is an advantage
For further information on this role in please contact Elaine Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 4108620 Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12704 Facilities Engineer Summary Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12703 Summary: Reporting to the Maintenance Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12702 Facilities Engineer Co. Mayo Summary: The facilities engineer…