|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Senior Quality Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12153
Sr Quality Engineer – Process Validation
Duration: 18 Months
Location: Work from home.
We are looking to speak with experienced Quality Engineers about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
This exciting new job opportunity in Senior Quality Engineering is located in Galway. Galway, voted “Europe most Friendliest City 2020”!
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Senior Quality Engineering in Galway and we can talk through if it’s the right job for you.
- Work on New Product Development as part of a cross-functional team, provide Quality Engineering technical direction/input to process development.
- Provide expert QE technical direction/input to qualification and validation activities in conjunction with Design, Engineering and extended QA teams.
- Author and support (input and critical review) of qualification/validation protocols/reports.
- Function effectively as part of cross functional teams; develop strong partnering relationships within these groups and provide constructive feedback and quality leadership.
- Understand product construction, features and uses at a highly competent level to contribute to decision making process on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility.
- Lead or support root cause investigations; drive problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- Support the introduction/implementation of process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- You will assess the impact on process validation for these changes.
- Provide on-going communication, information transfer and record keeping in support of business and core-team objectives and metrics.
Key Skills & Experience
- We are looking for a person qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science) and desirably with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player, can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Initiates and Leads Change, Collaborates and Creates Alignment, Drives Accountability, Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines is an advantage.
- Knowledge of statistical requirements and software validation requirements is an advantage.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Emma Griffin on +353 86 0334325 or email email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…