Senior Quality Engineer- Process Validation
Job ID: JOB-12568
Senior Quality Engineer- Process Validation (Hybrid)
At our Client’s Process Validation Department in Galway, they focus on providing process validation support during the full lifecycle of the product. From initial development of new products to ongoing support when products have been commercialized, they ensure that the performance and safety of the devices they support is maintained through the product lifecycle.
- Work on New Product Development as part of a cross-functional team, provide Quality Engineering technical direction/input to process development.
- Provide expert QE technical direction/input to qualification and validation activities in conjunction with Design, Engineering and extended QA teams.
- Author and support (input and critical review) of qualification/validation protocols/reports.
- Function effectively as part of cross functional teams; develop strong partnering relationships within these groups and provide constructive feedback and quality leadership.
- Understand product construction, features and uses at a highly competent level to contribute to decision making process on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility.
- Lead or support root cause investigations; drive problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- Support the introduction/implementation of process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- You will assess the impact on process validation for these changes.
- Provide on-going communication, information transfer and record keeping in support of business and core-team objectives and metrics.
- We are looking for a person qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science) and desirably with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Valid work permit or EU Passport
- You are a dynamic team player, can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Initiates and Leads Change, Collaborates and Creates Alignment, Drives Accountability, Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines is an advantage.
- Knowledge of statistical requirements and software validation requirements is an advantage.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this role in please contact Mark Wilson on 0860449473 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…