Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer Consultant for their Galway site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide Quality Engineering support, with a focus on process validation, to product development, technology transfer, improvement projects and/or core teams.
- As part of a cross-functional team, support the execution of process validation activities together with technology transfers from other locations.
- Provide quality focus and technical support for task teams.
- Support the characterization and risk assessment of manufacturing processes and associated equipment.
- Work within project teams to establish process controls that ensure the safety and efficacy of the product.
- Providing on-going communication, information transfer and record keeping in support of department and core-team objectives and metrics.
- Understand product construction, features and uses at a competent level in order to make decisions on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility.
- Use and establish analysis techniques and other quality control tools to aid decision ? making.
- Functioning effectively as a quality engineering extended product development project team member as part of a wider cross functional team, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both the manufacturing and design sites.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor?s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science).
- 2-3 years' experience in a medical devices or related environment with direct experience in a QA environment (GMP regulated).
- A good working knowledge of process validation is required.
- A good working knowledge of equipment validation and software validation would be beneficial.
- High level of interpersonal communication and organizational skills, along with the ability to positively influence project teams.
- Good working knowledge of statistical data analysis and quality improvement tools and techniques preferable.
- Technical writing skills.
- Ability to take initiative, to organize and prioritize own work and proactively contribute to project level strategies and planning.
- Effective time management skills.
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Cliona O?Malley on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval