Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Senior Quality Engineering Supervisor for their site.
The Senior Quality Engineering Supervisor will primarily be responsible for assisting and improving where necessary all quality systems and monitoring production process for compliance to implemented process controls.
- Developing and maintaining quality world class systems related to the manufacture of guide wires while developing employee efficiencies.
- Direction of the relevant quality engineers in areas of responsibility
- Direction of the relevant inspectors in areas of responsibility
- Playing a role in the plant annual objectives.
- Monitor production process for compliance to implemented process controls to ensure quality product is shipped to customer and provide:
- Potential improvements for review with engineering based on the trends.
- Areas for Improvement to management.
- Review and ensure that for areas of responsibility (and those of direct reports) documents listed below are approved in an appropriate and timely manner
- Material Review Request (MRR).
- Variation Permits (VP).
- Supervision of quality engineers to ensure compliance for their areas of responsibility.
- Project meeting attendance as required.
- Attend and participate in daily cell meetings.
- Maintain training records for all reports.
- Maintain Core records for all direct reports and raise issues concerning timekeeping should they occur
- Ensure open communication exists between the quality engineers and all other groups in order to facilitate the speedy dissemination of relevant changes and improvements to both products and processes.
- Work efficiently using own initiative, escalating decisions to the Quality Manager as, when, and only when, necessary.
- Ensure the company behavioral standards are adhered to, setting the example yourself for your direct reports.
- Ability to communicate and work with people inside and outside the department.
- Good communicator (written and oral).
- Ability to train and lead.
- Ability to co-ordinate, plan and organise in a timely manner.
- Good technical report writing skills.
- Work effectively with close tolerances in a fast paced demanding environment.
For further information on this Senior Quality Engineering Supervisor role in Galway please contact Orla on 086 0449473/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.