Senior Quality Manager
Job ID: JOB-12426
Senior Quality Manager
Permanent position in Cork
Ready to join one of the truly great companies in Ireland? We have a really exciting job opportunity for Quality Manager based in Cork. Join a super team of people and a company that offers exceptional salaries and rewards. Let’s have a conversation to find out more about what’s important to you.
This is one of those exciting Senior Quality Manager job opportunities that just stands out from the crowd! If you’ve been considering a career move then this Senior Quality Manager is well worth your time exploring, it will be hard to top on salary package and career growth.
Located in well sort after location of Cork you will be working in a super culture along with a great leadership team who genuinely care about their people’s well-being and career progression.
The Person Demonstrates commitment to the Quality Policy (patient safety and product quality) through their daily execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system. Understands and complies with all the regulations governing the quality systems. Ensures their team are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
- Develops and manages a high performance quality engineering team with focus on customer needs, compliance, product quality, and risk mitigation.
- Has the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Participates in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control.
- Is viewed as a leader or expert in the areas of QSR and ISO/MDD standards within one’s own group, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices and making appropriate decisions on a daily basis using the Site QA Director as the final arbitrator on critical quality decisions.
- Develops, directs and executes plans for major segments of complex projects from a quality perspective.
- Reviews and approves operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Takes a leadership role in developing and implementing new techniques and initiatives to enhance the Quality management system on site and across the Corporation where possible.
- Is key to developing staff on new quality initiatives and assists understanding and rollout of quality initiatives across the department/site.
- Is a champion of continuous improvement with particular focus on product quality through six sigma initiatives.
- Is an effective people manager resulting in a motivated high performance team. Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and LRP objectives.
- Works with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of the company’s operations and to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- Is familiar with the internal auditing process.
- To establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the company’s Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area.
- HETAC Level 8 in a relevant discipline
- 8 years’ experience in a relevant area including strong people management
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
For further information on this Senior Quality Manager role in Cork please contact Elaine Ferguson on +353 87 4108620 or email email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…