Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Senior Quality Systems Engineer – Galway
Our client a medical device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Systems Engineer for their site on a permanent basis.
The role is within Quality systems, with a responsibilities for Quality Management, Internal and External Audits
- Will act as an expert resource in external regulations and standards requirement – is viewed as a leader in the areas of ISO/MDD quality systems standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices.
- Leads/manages internal audits of the Quality System that evaluate the adequacy and compliance of systems, and identify areas of potential noncompliance or improvements.
- Serves as a member of the audit team, participating in audits of varying complexity. Audit assignments are technical and complex in nature.
- Performs timely and adequate effectiveness checks and monitors corrective action progress for audit non-conformities.
- Leads/manages inspection activities of the Quality System related to regulatory agencies or notified bodies.
- To provide assistance and support to the engineering and operational functions on quality system requirements.
- Champions continuous improvement and innovation from a quality system perspective.
- Collect and analyze business/quality system process data from different parts of the company.
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- May assist with development and maintenance of department metrics
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- NFQ Level 8 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- People management experience.
For further information on this Senior Quality Systems Engineer role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.