Contact: Niamh Hlubek
Telephone: 086 8168298
Senior Quality Systems Specialist - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
- This position will support the execution of the Site’s Quality Management System Processes and deliver Quality System projects. This person will drive the flawless and compliant execution of the assigned processes to meet customer and business needs while ensuring the processes are in compliance with regulatory requirements. This role will involve liaising with the Franchise/Sector teams on driving improvement and streamlining of the assigned processes.
- List main areas of responsibility:
- Drives compliant execution of the following for their assigned processes and projects
- Manages specified quality system processes.
- Works directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site/sector/enterprise /franchise/regulatory requirements
- Work directly with the various owners/teams to ensure investigations/actions are implemented and accurately documented in a timely manner
- Compiles contextualizes, evaluates and presents Quality Systems data and metrics for all metric review meetings. Utilizes quality tools to track, trend and communicate quality performance metrics in presentations/reports/dashboards.
- Understand and uses data, key metrics and statistical methods, quality tools or computer based solutions to improve processes
- Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to responsible management.
- Identifies personnel that require training on the relevant processes and rolls out training as required.
- Proactively examines/reviews systems and processes, to identify/assess areas for review, improvement, change, or elimination and with specific focus in simplifying and standardizing processes. Lead and drive improvements as required
- Establishes linkages to other key quality systems/programs like Design Controls, Technology Transfer, Production & Process Controls, External Manufacturing, Calibration, Preventive Maintenance, etc.
- Support the assigned processes during internal and external audits.
- Systems SME for Internal and External Audits
- Conducts internal audits to ensure compliance to regulatory and customer requirements.
- Responds to and drive/ participates in investigations and corrective action implementation for identified quality issues including internal/external audits actions
- Represents the processes and systems as required at cross-site meetings.
- Assists in creating a culture of quality awareness and communicating the quality management system, GMP and associated documents and procedures to all staff
Additional Responsibilities of Senior Quality Systems Specialist:
- In addition to the above duties the Senior Quality Systems Specialist role also encompasses responsibility of supporting the Quality Systems Manager in the planning and directing of overall Quality System activities.
- Provides continuous support and mentoring to Quality Systems Specialists and Department members.
- Degree in a Quality, Science or Engineering discipline and 3 to 5 or more years of related experience
Additional Essential Requirements for Senior Quality Systems Specialist role:
- Experienced SME for FDA and other regulatory authority audits.
- Proven leadership skills
- Successful Completion of Global Projects
For further information on this Senior Quality Systems Specialist role in Limerick please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval