Our client, a global leader in the Medical Device industry, are looking to recruit a Senior R&D Engineer on a permanent basis for their site in Tipperary.
- Drives complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- Successfully completes engineering work in one or more of the following: technology development, product design and development, test of materials, preparation of specifications, process study, research investigation (animal and clinical studies) and report preparation.
- Interacts with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL's), physicians and external experts to understand market development, growth areas and future needs.
- Possesses high end problem solving techniques that can challenge perceived norms and apply creative thinking methods to complex technical problems whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, projects deadlines and products costs.
- Assesses the feasibility and soundness of alternative engineering processes, products, or equipment.
- Applies modern prototyping methods (additive technology) to aid product or concept development.
- Possess knowledge of material science in a variety of areas utilised in implantable devices.
- Documents system requirements by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards
- Authors, collaborates, and presents data to the technical community.
- Assists in strategic planning for the company
- Degree Level 8 required in a related discipline
- 4+ years' experience within a similar role
For further information on this Senior R&D Engineer position in Tipperary please contact Nicola O'Connell on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval