Senior R&D Engineer
Our client, an engineering company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior R&D Engineer for their site.
Together, we will change healthcare worldwide. Join us in our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life worldwide. Let's work together to address the universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives, optimize costs and efficiencies, and expand global access. Together, we can make a real difference in the global disparity in care. By providing quality care at the lowest possible cost, we will succeed as a company, and take the future of healthcare Further, Together.
At our Research & Development Department, we focus on the development of cutting edge medical devices in the Cardiac and Vascular space. Senior R&D Engineers are directly involved in working on the development of innovative products for use in medical procedures, as part of the R&D team.
You will be responsible for undertaking specific projects as designated in support of the business and technology activities of the company. You will be leading and providing technical support to product and process development with members of multidisciplinary teams through the product development cycle. You will represent the company externally with our customers and provide technical support on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations. You will liaise with other sites regarding technical issues.
- A qualified person to Bachelor/Master's Degree level (L8) in Mechanical, Biomedical or related engineering discipline and desirably with 5 years relevant experience.
- A dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experienced interfacing with physicians and reducing feedback to device concepts.
- Familiar with problem solving techniques and methodologies with broad biomedical materials and processing knowledge.
- Collaborate across organizational boundaries and take appropriate actions when problems occur. High level of enthusiasm and motivation, and the ability to take input from others are desirable.
- A good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval