Telephone: 091 730 022
Senior R&D Engineer, Canada
HERO Recruitment are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity with an international medical device company in Canada! Our client are currently recruiting for a Senior R&D Engineer to join the team on their Toronto site.
The R&D Engineer will assist with the development of the products, be involved with all aspects of the medical device development including: ideation, design, prototyping and manufacturing transfer.
If you are up for a challenge and would like the opportunity to work with intelligent and success driven individuals with a strong inspiration to improve the lives of others then please take a look below.
- Assist in the design of cutting-edge medical devices through prototyping, testing and modelling.
- Develop validation plans and conduct validation testing
- Develop and test new manufacturing processes
- Support production activities
- Support regulatory filings to various government bodies
- Support the development of intellectual property
- Support pre-clinical and clinical research activities
- Assist in DFM (Design for Manufacturing) activities
- Background in Biomedical and/or Mechanical Engineering degree required. Master's degree strongly preferred.
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role. Team management experience strongly preferred
- P.Eng designation or in progress
- Prior work experience/internships in medical device industry would be helpful
- Candidates should be self-starters and have a hands-on approach
- Ability to work independently and within a diverse group of engineers and production staff
- Superior communication skills (verbal/written) and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Candidates must demonstrate creativity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Possess a strong interest in biomedical technology
For further information on this Senior R&D Engineer role in Toronto, Canada or any other R&D Opportunities we have available, please contact Bimi Felix on 091 730 022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval