Telephone: 086 8395533
Senior R&D Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior R&D Engineer for their site.
- You will be responsible for undertaking specific projects as designated in support of the business and technology activities of the company.
- You will be leading and providing technical support to product and process development with members of multidisciplinary teams through the product development cycle.
- You will represent the company externally with our customers and provide technical support on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- You will liaise with other company sites regarding technical issues.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor/Master’s Degree level (L8) in Mechanical, Biomedical or related engineering discipline and desirably with 5 years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced interfacing with physicians and reducing feedback to device concepts.
- You are familiar with problem solving techniques and methodologies with broad biomedical materials and processing knowledge.
- You collaborate across organizational boundaries and take appropriate actions when problems occur.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation, and the ability to take input from others are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Senior R&D Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval