Senior R&D Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior R&D Engineer|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Telephone: 086 8395533
Senior R/D Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Senior R&D Engineer for their site.
• Identify key opportunities to reduce product or process costs, improve manufacturing yields, reduce field complaints and product returns
• Execute Operational Excellence projects:
o Identify Evaluate Projects
o Perform Hazards Analysis and Risk Assessments
o Execute Product Design Changes
o Determine required V&V
o Author V&V Test Protocols
o Execute or supervise product design V&V
o Author V&V Test Reports
• Designs, develops, analyses, troubleshoots and provides technical skills during research and/or product development.
• Designs studies to investigate specific life science questions within field of expertise.
• May be involved in product research and development and/or clinical trials.
• Translates research discoveries into usable and marketable products.
Key Skills & Experience
• Degree level 8 in Mechanical Engineering Required with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience (Engineering degrees in other fields will be considered with relevant experience in a similar role.)
• Key Skill: Experience of managing product design changes.
• Experience of product V&V, Risk Assessment, DFMEA an advantage.
• Excellent computer skills and CAD expertise. (SolidWorks preferred)
• Excellent communication analytical, documentation and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated track record of achievement.
• Positive attitude and a proven ability to take initiative on projects and collaborate as part of multi-disciplinary team.
For further information on this Senior R/D Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available