Senior R&D Engineer, Canada
HERO Recruitment are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity with an international medical device company in Canada! Our client are currently recruiting for a Senior R&D Engineer to join the team in their site in Toronto.
The Senior R&D Engineer will assist with the development of the products, be involved with all aspects of the medical device development including: ideation, design, prototyping and manufacturing transfer.
If you are up for a challenge and would like the opportunity to work with intelligent and success driven individuals with a strong inspiration to improve the lives of others then please take a look below.
- Assist in the design of cutting-edge medical devices through prototyping, testing and modelling.
- Develop validation plans and conduct validation testing
- Develop and test new manufacturing processes
- Support production activities
- Support regulatory filings to various government bodies
- Support the development of intellectual property
- Support pre-clinical and clinical research activities
- Assist in DFM (Design for Manufacturing) activities
- Background in Biomedical and/or Mechanical Engineering degree required. Master's degree strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in medical device's with a focus on Research and Development
- Experience with catheter devices development will be a huge asset.
- Strong knowledge of the design requirements as per 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485
- Experience with drafting and maintaining DHF and DMR documentations
- Experience with leading rapid design iteration and making design recommendations
- Ability to independently develops and adapts work plans based on vague or changing project goals
- Strong hypothesis-driven experimental design and statistical analysis skills
- Experience with mentoring junior engineers
- Demonstrated experience in creative engineering design
- Candidates should be self-starters and have a hands-on approach
- Ability to work independently and within a diverse group of engineers and production staff
- Superior communication skills (verbal/written) and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Candidates must demonstrate creativity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Possess a strong interest in biomedical technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- RRSP matching
- Flexible start times
- On site gym facility
For further information on this Senior R&D Engineer role in Toronto, Canada or any other R&D Opportunities we have available, please contact Bimi Felix on 091 730 022 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval