Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior R&D Engineer for their site in Galway.
- You will be responsible for undertaking specific projects as designated in support of the business and technology activities of the company.
- You will be leading and providing technical support to product and process development with members of multidisciplinary teams through the product development cycle.
- You will represent the company externally with our customers and provide technical support on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- You will liaise with other company sites regarding technical issues.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor/Master?s Degree level in Mechanical, Biomedical or related engineering discipline and desirably with 5 years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced interfacing with physicians and reducing feedback to device concepts.
- You are familiar with problem solving techniques and methodologies with broad biomedical materials and processing knowledge.
- You collaborate across organizational boundaries and take appropriate actions when problems occur.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation, and the ability to take input from others are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this Senior R&D Engineer role please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval