Senior R&D Engineer
Our client, a medical device company based in Galway are looking for a Senior R&D Engineer to join their team.
- Designs, prototypes, qualifies, documents and validates new products according to agreed specifications
- Transfers new products and processes to manufacturing in an organized and methodical manner. Supports new products during early-stage manufacturing.
- Supports the activity of the R&D lab and identifies new capabilities for their lab.
- Provides feasibility review of and recommendations for alternatives to new products and processes.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering or equivalent with five years previous related experience
- Generating new product designs/concepts in an organized and consistent manner
- Managing multiple projects and maintaining on schedule
- Completing protocols and reports and transferring qualified new products/processes to Operations
- Building finished devices for design development and verification
- Expertise in design and manufacturing of medical devices, extrusion processing, injection molding, machine shop operations, fixtures and tooling, adhesive and thermal bonding, catheter materials, test methods and metrology, project management, documentation, and a working knowledge of quality systems and medical device regulations required.
- Annual salary of ?50,000 - ?60,000
- Pension Contribution
- Family Health Care
For further information please contact Anthony Cummins on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ?www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.